We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
We are building clinical and scientific operations to help ensure that our customers purchase high quality products through the Helix ecosystem. As the Head of Clinical Development, you will be an integral part of the clinical leadership team and drive initiatives to build and continuously improve our ability to offer high quality health care products to our customers.
As Head of Clinical Development, you will:
- Collaborate with the scientific team to define the content of partner health related genetic products
- Lead development of healthcare products that utilize genetic integrations with Product and Partner teams
- Work with regulatory team to develop strategy for clearance of FDA approved OTC applications on Helix
- Drive approval and launch of FDA approved OTC applications on the Helix ecosystem
- Communicate with and educate provider communities about the value of Partner healthcare products build on Helix
- A clinical leader with a passion for improving people’s lives through access to information about their DNA
- Excited about delivering high quality consumer digital health experiences
- MD with internal medicine, family medicine, or pediatrics training. Additional training in biostatistics is preferred
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical/ medical device/ or laboratory services in a clinical development role with significant FDA and /or CMS exposure. Experience with genetic testing or companion diagnostics preferred.
- Hands-on leader who thrives in a startup environment
- Exceptional track record of success in communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
What Helix can offer you:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Great benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- 401k with employer matching
- 12 weeks paternity and maternity leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidies