We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA. With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From inherited cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
So far we’ve raised over $100 million from investors like Illumina (the world’s leader in genetic sequencing equipment), Warburg Pincus, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Kleiner Perkins. Our app store and marketplace includes partners such as National Geographic, Admera Health, Vinome and many others, with whom we have partnered to develop applications which interpret your genome.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
Helix is looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter with experience scaling high growth startups. You will utilize your talents in building strong partnerships to assist build a world-class engineering team.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Drive the full recruitment process, from sourcing to offer creation and delivery.
- Building a pipeline of top technical talent through research and sourcing for candidates
- Engage with and motivate passive candidates to consider Helix as their next career move
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Lead alignment meetings, facilitate debrief sessions, and assist hiring managers in driving the interview process
- Provide guidance to hiring managers during the decision-making process
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail with candidate tracking and recruiting funnel metrics
- Passionate about connecting with people, both internally and externally
- Utilize a data-driven approach in developing a hiring strategy
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
Ideal candidate will have:
- In-house recruiting experience (agency experience is bonus)
- Prior experience rapidly scaling high-growth startups
- Experience sourcing engineers who work with modern tech stacks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
What Helix has to offer you
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 12 weeks of Maternity or Paternity leave
- 401(k) with employer matching
- On-premise nursing room
- Corporate fitness rate
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible PTO