We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA. With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From inherited cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
So far we’ve raised over $100 million from investors like Illumina (the world’s leader in genetic sequencing equipment), Warburg Pincus, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Kleiner Perkins. Our app store and marketplace includes partners such as National Geographic, Admera Health, Vinome and many others, with whom we have partnered to develop applications which interpret your genome.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
We’re building a world-class recruiting team that's passionate about finding the most interesting candidates who bring a resilient and entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence, and a diversity of thought to their work. We're looking for a Technical Sourcer that's interested in making a big impact in their career and coming in at the foundational level of the Talent Acquisition function. You’ll be the first point-of-contact for candidates who are considering Helix as their next career adventure, acting as their liaison from first contact to offer delivery. Working closely with our CTO and VP of Engineering, you will help Helix evolve our Talent Acquisition Strategy, with a focus on building the engineering organization.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Strategize and execute ways to build talent pipelines and perform tactical research and sourcing campaigns
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Create an exceptional experience for candidates during the interview process
- Help us think about innovative ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Have fun while you work!
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience managing candidate funnel in Greenhouse or other ATS
- Fluent in LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Passionate about the recruiting industry
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to learn relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities
- Understand how to deliver a data-driven approach to a sourcing strategy
- Utilize a consultative approach to hiring managers that you support
- 2+ years of experience in both an agency and internal recruiting environment
Ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience rapidly scaling high-growth startups
- Experience sourcing engineers who work within modern tech stacks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity sourcing for roles outside of Engineering and Product
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
This is a contract role with an opportunity for benefits with a 3rd party agency.