Getting help with your COVID-19 Test
If you're having trouble with your COVID-19 test, here are some resources you may find helpful:
- For general questions about COVID-19 testing, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page here.
- For questions specific to San Diego County, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page here.
- If you have questions about this test, please see our patient fact sheet or our provider fact sheet for answers to common questions.
- For all other questions, please contact our customer success team in the following ways:
- Email email@example.com.
- If you have questions specific to San Diego County, please call (844) 430-0468.
- If you are not in San Diego County, please call (844) 211-2070.
Please Note: Our call center supporting COVID-19 testing is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00pm; and Saturday through Sunday, 7:00am to 3:00pm.