Get in touch
Or, for more urgent matters, feel free to give us a call.844.211.2070 Monday through Friday, 6am–5pm Pacific Time
Get in touch
Browse support topics
- How is my data protected?
- How do I grant or limit the data I share with Helix partners?
- What information do I share when I purchase products?
- Are there any risks associated with providing a saliva sample to Helix?
- Could using Helix make it more difficult for me to get health insurance coverage?
- How accurate are the products offered through Helix?
- What payment methods does Helix accept?
- Does Helix ship to P.O. Boxes?
- How do I cancel an order?
- I have an old Helix DNA collection kit at home, can I still use it?
- How do I send back my saliva sample to Helix?
- How do I track the shipment of my DNA collection kit?
- What should I do if I sent my sample to the lab before registering it?
- Can I purchase Geno 2.0 Next Generation for someone else?
- What do I do if I received Geno 2.0 Next Generation as a gift?
- How do I create a Helix account?
- How do I register my DNA collection kit?
- How do I find my Kit ID?
- How do I select which emails I receive?
- Is there a difference between buying Geno 2.0 Next Generation through Helix or through the National Geographic website?
- I already have a National Geographic account. Do I need to create a Helix account?
- How do I change my profile information like privacy and communication settings?
- Can I close my Helix account?
- Can I register multiple DNA collection kits to a single Helix account?
- Can I use the same email address to create multiple Helix accounts?
- How do I make sure I've successfully registered my DNA collection kit?
- I'm getting errors when trying to verify my email address, reset my password, or sign in to my account. What can I do?