We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
As Marketing Associate you manage a variety of projects for Helix as it launches its first commercial product in 2016 and prepares to launch its platform in 2017. You will also work across a variety of marketing disciplines including branding, public relations, and partner marketing. You will gain exposure to a variety of marketing strategies and tactics across channels including digital, social, print, video, email and beyond And, you’ll get to work in a fast-paced, fun and exciting start-up environment.
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Manage execution of marketing plans
- Develop marketing materials
- Implement, track and measure marketing campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with with account managers, scientists, designers, strategists, executives and others
- Manage projects to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and on-budget
- Interact with creative agencies and other third-parties
- Basic understanding of marketing channels and tactics
- Self-starter with a bias for action and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects against defined deliverables, budgets and timelines
- Flexibility and interest in working on multiple projects
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team player
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in marketing
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new things
- A degree in a related field (business, marketing, science)
What Helix can offer you:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Great benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- 401k with employer matching
- 12 weeks paternity and maternity leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidies