We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
Helix is looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter that's interested in making a BIG impact in their career. If you're someone who's looking to for a high-touch environment where you can utilize your talents in building strong partnerships with the business leaders you support, this could be the opportunity for you! We're a collaborative, data-driven, and strategic Talent Acquisition organization that differentiates on providing an exceptional experience for every candidate. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our VP of Engineering and CTO to develop and implement talent strategies that deliver on speed and quality hires.
As a Lead Technical Recruiter for Helix, you will:
- Make a significant impact on your career through mentorship, learning and development, and leadership opportunities at a category-defining company in the consumer genomics space.
- Be a strategic advisor in building talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Lead Interview Prep Meetings, facilitate debrief sessions with interview teams, and coach hiring managers on how to drive the hiring process.
- Collaborate with a Sourcer to create strategic sourcing strategies to deliver on speed and quality hires
- Provide a hospitality focused interview experience for every candidate
- Help us think about innovative ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Have fun while you work!
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong Detail Orientation with candidate tracking and recruiting funnel metrics
- Passionate about connecting with people, both internally and externally
- Utilize a data-driven approach in developing a hiring strategy
- 5+ years of experience in both an agency and internal recruiting environment
What Helix has to offer you:
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Catered meals
- Generous vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy