We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team. We’re building a world-class recruiting team that's passionate about finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, operational excellence, and a diversity of thought to their work.
We're looking for an experienced recruiter that's interested in making a big impact in their career and coming in at the foundational level of the Talent Acquisition function to help us build from the ground up. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team that values having fun at work in a collaborative, empowering, and autonomous work environment. You’ll be working directly with our VP of Engineering to develop our Talent Acquisition Strategy focused on building the engineering organization.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter for Helix, you will:
- Help us define our full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Create an amazing experience for candidates during the interview process
- Help us think about innovative ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Have fun while you work!
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the recruiting industry
- Understand how to deliver a data-driven approach to a sourcing strategy
- Utilize a consultative approach with hiring managers that you support
- 5+ years of experience in both an agency and internal recruiting environment
What Helix has to offer you:
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Catered meals
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy