We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA. With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
So far we’ve raised over $100 million from investors like Illumina (the world’s leader in genetic sequencing equipment), Warburg Pincus, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Kleiner Perkins. We’ll be working with partners such as National Geographic, the Mayo Clinic, Invitae, and many others to develop applications which interpret your genome, with an app store and marketplace launching in 2017.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
To realize its mission, Helix is attracting, creating and growing relationships with extraordinary partners ranging from household names in medicine (like Mayo Clinic) and genealogy (National Geographic) to global consumer brands (think: lifestyle, fitness, nutrition) to build apps on our platform. Helix is dedicating significant resources that will enable partners to build winning value propositions, create rich consumer experiences, develop large-scale consumer product launches, and optimize product performance on our platform over the long term.
As a member of our growing partner marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in getting cutting-edge consumer products to market. You’ll be a partner-facing evangelist for Helix’s mission and brand. You’ll work with partners to translate Helix’s brand, marketing strategy and assets into effective consumer acquisition and cross-sell strategies across channels.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Grow the Helix platform via successful partner co-marketing initiatives – from value proposition development and segmentation to channel, messaging and creative strategy.
- Lead and influence development of marketing strategies and plans to ensure partner co-marketing investments align with Helix goals.
- Translate Helix assets and investments in brand and consumer marketing into value for partners.
- Share Helix brand guidelines and assets; stimulate partner understanding of Helix mission and brand; and, ensure successful Helix brand integration into partner marketing efforts.
- Establish broad, deep, and strong relationships with Partner executives; agency partners; Helix leadership; and, marketing, business development, and cross functional colleagues.
- Advocate effectively for partners, and their needs, across the Helix organization.
- Assist in the evolution of the Partner Marketing and Helix Marketing organizations via creation of innovative approaches, streamlined processes, and necessary infrastructure to deliver value at scale across partner segments – from high touch to self-serve.
- Experience developing and executing winning B2C marketing strategies, in particular across performance marketing channels.
- History of building and maintaining relationships that drive meaningful growth.
- Background in consumer brand marketing.
- Robust influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative and analytical acumen.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Background in successful marketing launches.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Knowledge of platform and/or B2B2C marketing.
What Helix has to offer you
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Catered meals
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy