We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom diet and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.
Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
To realize its mission, Helix is attracting, creating and growing relationships with world-class partners ranging from household names in medicine (like Mayo Clinic) and genealogy to global consumer brands (think: lifestyle, fitness, nutrition) to build apps on our platform. Helix is dedicating significant resources that will enable partners to build winning value propositions, create design-driven consumer experiences, develop large-scale consumer product launches, and optimize product performance on our platform over the long term.
As a member of our growing partner marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in getting cutting-edge consumer products into market. You’ll be a partner-facing evangelist for Helix’s mission and brand. You’ll work with partners to translate Helix’s brand, marketing strategy and assets into effective consumer acquisition and cross-sell strategies across channels -- from strategy to implementation.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Grow the Helix platform via development and implementation of successful partner marketing initiatives – from value proposition development and segmentation to channel and creative strategy.
- Lead and influence development of partner marketing strategies and plans to ensure both co-marketing and partner-driven marketing efforts align with Helix goals.
- Share Helix brand guidelines and assets; stimulate partner understanding of Helix mission and brand; and, ensure successful Helix brand integration into partner marketing efforts.
- Assist in the evolution of the Partner Marketing and Helix Marketing organizations via creation of innovative approaches, streamlined processes, and necessary infrastructure to deliver value at scale across partner segments – from high touch to self-serve.
- Establish broad, deep, and strong relationships with Partner executives; agency partners; Helix leadership; and, marketing, business development, and cross functional colleagues.
- Advocate effectively for partners, and their needs, across the Helix organization.
- Experience developing and executing B2B2C marketing strategies that have positive ROI.
- Proven track record of building and managing marketing partnerships that drive meaningful growth.
- Able to quickly grasp complicated (e.g., scientific or technical) topics and translate into communications across segments and channels, in particular digital.
- Background in marketing clinical and/or consumer brands.
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving and influencing skills and creative and analytical acumen.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Background in successful product and category launch.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Knowledge of platform marketing.
What Helix can offer you:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Great benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- 401k with employer matching
- 12 weeks paternity and maternity leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidies