We believe that everyone benefits from their biological information. It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA.
With our high-quality, trusted partners and state-of-the-art lab, we’ve created the first platform of personalized products and services powered by genetics. From advanced cancer screening to custom fitness and nutrition plans, the world of DNA learning is becoming more accessible and more valuable than ever.Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work on a truly diverse team.
- Curiosity - we are all passionate about the possibilities enabled by having access to your own genome
- Responsibility - we have an obligation to people and our partners to operate with highly credible research guided by well respected advisors, with clear and effective communication about our products
- Agility - flexibility and a desire to be nimble, smart, and effective are important to the Helix culture
- Experience - we’re building a team with amazing track records of achievement in multidisciplinary environments
Stand up a continuous delivery pipeline enabling frequent and seamless production deployments.
- Integrate best-of-breed logging and monitoring frameworks.
- Spearhead a pervasive DevOps culture in the organization through tools, processes, and advocacy.
- Operate in a strong cloud security ecosystem.
- 3+ years development experience in Golang, Java, Python, C#, or C++
- 3+ years scripting experience in shell, Python, or Ruby
- Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Go CD, and CircleCI
- Experience running Docker containers on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with Vault and Terraform
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- BS+ in Computer Science required; coursework in genetics/bioinformatics a plus
What Helix can offer you:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Great benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- 401k with employer matching
- 12 weeks paternity and maternity leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidies